Thursday, May 30, 2013

GD Inkido

For noen uker siden gjestet jeg Inkido og her er mine prosjekt.


In these layouts I want to somehow show you a little of my creative process and see the different layers on my pages.

Moody

I usually start with a white canvas as a base.

For the background I have used distress ink with stencils, different stamps and glimmers mist as droplets and adding some water to let it drip down the page. 


Here is the final result with several layers of paterned paper and some lace. 
Some closeups



Pink Project

Even though I prefer to start with a white cardstock as a base for my layouts I also enjoy working with papers that are neutral with not so much patterns on as here - with lovely pink stars.  For the background here I have used a stencils, super heavy gesso and a spatula. 


After I covered the paper with gesso I also added some stamped areas, and more areas with pink or brown distress ink together with stencils.   

If you see in the bottom right corner you will also see that I have added some more stamps to area - including a Inkido swirl stamp.  The same stamps can also bee seen up the the top left corner of my layers. 

Here are som close ups. You can see that I have colored the  flowers using mists, gesso and different acrylic paints. 



Products used on these two layouts 
White lace
Beautiful Pink (Beautiful Memories)
Pink Butterflies (Beautiful Memories)
Pink Babies (Beautiful Memories)
Pink Memories  (Beautiful Memories)
Blue Angels   (Beautiful Memories)
Blue Butterflies   (Beautiful Memories)
Beautiful Blue  (Beautiful Memories)
Whatever...: Corner 1 stamp
Fashion Flowers
Bling

2 comments: