Friday, November 29, 2013

Opp & ned - Paperhaus

Every now and then big prints or big embellishments catch my attention. I often even prefer the small prints of 6x6 papers and small things to decorate my layout so when I found this collection – Printshop from Studio Calico with both big prints and a huge Ampersand I was sold.



I started making the background with stencils, distress ink and a water brush and then some stamping before I layered the papers and stitched them together.




The collection isn’t necessarily meant for fall pictures, but with some extra pink papers I captured the colors in the photo of my 4 year old jumping up and down (which the title says) on the leaves in the trampoline

Now it's up to you.....off to find some non-fall-papers to make your own fall project.
















2 comments:

  1. so pretty! I love all the layers, that giant ampersand and the stencils you used!

    ReplyDelete