Friday, May 2, 2014

You are my world

I am scrapping, but most are things to be published in Inzpira magazine, but here is a recent layout I made just for fun.  I have more layouts to be shown in May so I am not staying completely silent.  As some have noticed I have resigned from most of my scrap teams, I only kept Inzpira Magazine and Paper Issues. I needed something to force myself to not completely withdraw from scrapping. I am usually very motivated by assignments or challenges, but sometimes it just gets too much with deadlines.  I hope to return to full strength soon and hope to get back to scrapping as much as I used.



Get all your Fancy Pants at Paper Issues. Use my code CHRISTIN to get 20 % off your next order


1 comment:

  1. Så utrolig herlig layout! Du har en unik stil som er utrolig flott. :) Ha en riktig fin helg!

    ReplyDelete