Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Under Bordet - Citrus Twist Kits

Sunday I had my first blog post at Citrus Twist kits and here is my layout based on the Sunday Sketch. 


10376831_10201817508470863_8642937918638961659_n

I have used two pictures that are not completely identical. I have edited and printed them in different sizes and color.  The title Lek Under Bordet is Norwegian for Playing under the table.

under bordet christin gronnslett ctk_main kit july July 27th


KIT USED: July Main kit 
NON-KIT ITEMS: Paper doily, tags and blue alphabet

When I work with sketches I often take a quick glimpse and then put it away and then when I am halfway finished I take another look at the sketch to see if it resembles. Sometimes it does and sometimes it takes on another direction. This time you can se where I have gotten the inspiration from.

A few close ups

under bordet christin gronnslett ctk_main kit july July 27th 06

under bordet christin gronnslett ctk_main kit july July 27th 03


under bordet christin gronnslett ctk_main kit july July 27th  02


under bordet christin gronnslett ctk_main kit july July 27th  05



If you would like to play along, create a layout based on this sketch and post it in the Citrus Twist  gallery ! Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one! These kits suit your style so well!! Please can you remind me where the best place is for doilies. I remember you bought a lot of them last year ...

    ReplyDelete