Sunday, August 10, 2014

Fisketur - Fancy Pants Design August Sketch Challenge

I don't work enough with sketches , earlier I used to love to, but then I couldn't find enough that suited me and I gave it up, but the last weeks I have started looking again. I joined the July Sketch for Fancy Pants Design too, and now the August sketch is out and I had to try, using the Me-ology collection. By the way - can't wait to see all the new collections.






Here is the sketch. I am not so used to use to cover half of the paper with patterned paper, but after working on the August kit for Citrus Twist I dared doing it.  I made the background and had cut the pieces of the paper out weeks ago, but wasn't really happy so when I found the sketch I new what I had to do. Used some at least 30 year old embroidery thread to make the triangles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment