Friday, November 7, 2014

Some October layouts part 2

I have actually been pretty creative a few days in October.  I made 8 layouts at a crop one weekend. The week after was pretty unproductive though. I don't know if I drained my creativity with the crop, or that I get a little tired after a full weekend - friday evening to Sunday afternoon with a full room of other scrappers and sleeping on an inflatable bed.....  OR that I have become a too social scrapper and that I would love to have someone to scrap with everyday......  It might even be a mix...   I know I would love to meet up to scrap more often, and I am very sorry that I don't know any local scrappers to meet up with. All crops have been around 1 hour away in three different directions.   So if you live in or around Røyken and is interesting in coming here and scrap - you are very welcome...

So here are lots of layouts...

Layout made with the Shimelle collection from American Crafts

 Next layout - Fancy Pants designs - and October sketch

 

Last a layout made with mostly the Open Book collection from Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes) I have ordered more from it, so I am ready to make more.


No comments:

Post a Comment