Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A few Bella Blvd layouts

I am a liiiiitle behind on my blogging this year. In case you didn't know - I share all my layouts on Instagram (link to my account)  using my phone, but sadly not all layouts make it to the blog....

Today I am sharing my recent Bella Blvd layouts.

First up is the latest layout based on a sketch by Kristine Davidson. Using the Fresh Market collection





Here is the sketch

Bella Blvd Sketch 1

Mixing Color Chaos + Just Add Color collections





Project using the Rover + Riley collections




Projects using the Campout collection.





4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful, happy, inspirational pages, Christin! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you rock girl!! I love this splash of colors, it's an energy explosion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome!! I feel like I have watched your kids growing up along with mine, you take such awesome pictures of your beautiful kids and then scrap them so uniquely and every single one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what fantastic layouts they are too! Those are amazing photos as well! Beautiful subjects! I thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete